Terms and Conditions
We welcome lively discussion on this site, but ask you to please bear in mind our guidelines when submitting ideas and commenting.
Ideas and comments will remain on the site as long as they:
- are clearly an attempt to present a genuine business idea
- respect other people. Comments should not be malicious or offensive in nature, and should not constitute or include a personal attack on a person’s character
- don’t incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic
- don’t include swearing, hate-speech or obscenity
- don’t reveal personal details, such as private addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details
- don’t break the law – this includes libel, condoning illegal activity, and breaking copyright
- are reasonably concise, and don’t constitute spamming of the site
- don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation
- are in English – unfortunately, we do not currently have the resource to moderate comments in other languages
- are on-topic. Please don’t post messages that are unrelated to this site
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before submitting an idea or commenting. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate or provide us with personal information.
The site moderators reserve the right to remove any ideas or comments that do not abide by these guidelines.